Elvis by me

Elvis by me

Quotes By Elvis:


"Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do 'em all together, I guess."
~ Elvis, 1956.

"I ain't no saint, but I've tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God...I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world."
~ Elvis, in the 1950s.

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son. You never walked in that man's shoes."
~ Elvis

"I've never gotten over what they call stagefright. I go through it every show. I'm pretty concerned, I'm pretty much thinking about the show. I never get completely comfortable with it, and I don't let the people around me get comfortable with it, in that I remind them that it's a new crowd out there, it's a new audience, and they haven't seen us before. So it's got to be like the first time we go on."
~ Elvis, 1972.

"The first time that I appeared on stage, it scared me to death. I really didn't know what all the yelling was about. I didn't realize that my body was moving. It's a natural thing to me. So to the manager backstage I said 'What'd I do? What'd I do?' And he said "Whatever it is, go back and do it again'."
~ Elvis, 1972.

"Man, I was tame compared to what they do now. Are you kidding? I didn't do anything but just jiggle."
~ Elvis, 1972.

"...the image is one thing and the human being is another...it's very hard to live up to an image."
~ Elvis, 1972.

"A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It's my favorite part of the business - live concerts."
~ Elvis, 1973.

" Til we meet you again, may God bless you. Adios."
~ Elvis, 1977.

Elvis talk

" I never had a true love as everybody has, and I am also a person"

Picture of the month - January

Picture of the month - January

Graceland