Elvis by me

Elvis by me

Bringin' It Back

If I can never see you, if I can never hold you

Se eu nunca puder vê-la, se eu nunca puder te abraçar

If I can never touch your face or feel your warm embrace

Se eu nunca puder tocar seu rosto ou sentir seu abraço quente

I still remember talkin', I still remember laughin'

Eu ainda me lembro de falar, eu ainda lembro de rir

I still remember lovin' you a lot and touchin' you

Eu ainda lembro de amá-la tanto e tocá-la

Only bringin' it back, only just bringin' it back

Apenas traga isso de volta, apenas traga de volta

A familiar face, a familiar face just brings it all back

Um rosto familiar, só um rosto familiar traz tudo de volta

Everything's bringin' it back, good songs bringin' it back

Tudo está trazendo de volta, boas canções trazem de volta

Even after so much time, everything's bringin' it back

Mesmo depois de tanto tempo, tudo traz isto de volta

Thinkin' in my solitude, wonderin' about your attitude

Pensando a minha solidão, perguntando sobre sua atitude

Thinkin' maybe that your love has died

Pensando talvez que seu amor tenha morrido

There it is, I can see it in your eyes

Aí está, eu posso ver em seus olhos

A look of sweet surrender, a touch of too much sadness

Um olhar de doce rendição, um toque de muita tristeza

'Cause I've hurt you so, you know your sorrow shows

Porque eu te feri tanto, você sabe mostrar sua tristieza

You just can't stay, but you can't let GO

Você só não pode ficar, mar você não pode partir.

Elvis talk

" I never had a true love as everybody has, and I am also a person"

Picture of the month - January

Picture of the month - January

Graceland